The Parish Nurse Ministry
- is a ministry to bring wellness and improved health to congregations and communities.
- is based on the belief that health is growth towards well-being of the body, mind, and spirit.
- is available to all ages in the congregation.
- helps individuals stay well and creates a feeling of deeper caring throughout the congregation and community.
- is congregational based and tailors its health-related activities to meet the activities to meet the desires and needs of the individual congregation and community.
If you have questions, please contact Parish Nurse, Mary Ircink during office hours (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) at 233-6297 x22.