Sunday School at Covenant Presbyterian Church is a time for hearing and reading Bible stories, discovering Christian values, building relationships with other children and adult leaders, and learning how to become disciples in the world.
- Sunday School meets from 9:40am to 10:30am on Sunday mornings from September through May.
- 2 year olds through 8th grade classes are offered.
- Children are invited to join Sunday School classes at any time during the program year.
- Registration Cards for Sunday School are available at the Welcome Center. The information from this card is important if a child has food allergies and other special needs.
- Covenant Presbyterian Church uses the We Believe: God's Word for God's People curriculum. We Believe is created for Presbyterians by Presbyterians and focuses on our Reformed heritage. It tells story of our faith in a variety of ways to allow for different learning styles as well as age appropriateness. The curriculum helps children develop an understanding of the Word of God and apply that understanding in our daily lives.
- Heifer Project International curriculum is used for three weeks in late January and early February when children study world hunger.
- The Sunday School Festival in April is a time for children and teachers to display the projects, crafts, and accomplishments from the year of Sunday School.
Please explore this website for information about Covenant's Children's Ministries Programs or contact Donna Monson, Children's Ministries Coordinator at 233-6297 x25.